Westaff is looking for Second Shift Machine Operators to join the metal industry to process customer orders and accurately process material according to the work order specifications. Ensure that processing equipment is maintained in a safe and clean condition. Maintain processing area in a clean, safe and orderly manner. Complete all required information entry accurately.
Monday-Friday, 3:30-Finish (usually around 12:30) - no overtime as temps
Looking for people with good attitude, longevity and are eager to work-willing to train.
- An individual must posses a high school diploma/ GED
- Ability to read and write for understanding work orders
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs
Perform basic math skills
- Previous warehouse experience - especially in the metals industry
- Previous forklift experience, crane experience
- Use of measuring tools
- Computer literate
Apply now for immediate consideration!