**DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY**
Shift: 1st shift | Monday - Friday (with possible OT)
Pay: $20/hr (with required skills) + $50 weekly bonus for perfect attendance
To maintain the production equipment and building in good condition to ensure quality production with efficiency, safety, and good hygiene.
• To perform repair work on all plant equipment.
• To perform building repairs.
• To keep track and execute the preventive and predictive maintenance plan on all machinery.
• Support production auxiliary equipment.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Make sure all tools and spare parts are stored away properly and properly identified.
• Make sure all lubricants and stored away properly and are properly identified.
Spare parts stock:
• To make lists of the spare parts that need to be ordered to make the necessary repairs and preventive maintenance in a timely fashion.
• To accurately establish the needed spare parts through observation, the use of manuals, and/or the use of engineering drawings.
• To maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• To effectively communicate with all team players to understand problems which need solutions.
• To effectively communicate with all team players improvements, changes in procedures, etc.
• Understand how to use checklists.
• To keep the machinery and molds in good working condition and to look for ways to constantly improve their working condition.
• To keep the plant clean and in order. To clean around the work area when finished and put away all tools and spare parts in their proper storage location.
• Basic knowledge of computers to be able to view manuals and log work done
• Must be able to read manuals and drawings so as to be able to decipher what parts to order.
• Follow all OSHA regulations, and constantly strive for safety improvements.
• Continuously look for ways to improve quality.
• Must report any safety concerns to your supervisor.