A privately owned American pharmaceutical company specializing in the development and marketing of quality, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and nutritional products is looking for a material handler to join their team!
Hrs: 3:30pm-12:00am 4 days/week; they usually work Mon., Tues., Weds and then have 1 more day added to their schedule, either Thurs., Fri., or Sat.
Require DT and Background Check
*All Associates are required to wear PPE mandated for area in which they work including-safety glasses, hair nets, beard nets, lab coats, booties. Short fingernails, no jewelry, no perfume.
Other Duties as assigned
- Operate / Monitor a variety of production equipment that packages product (Cartoner and Case Packing
- Stations), plus more complex items (Bottle Filling Station and Bottle Labeling Station)
- Stock and sort materials for packaging/filling operation and replenish packaging supplies, such as bottles, tablets, labels, caps, etc.
- Observe machine operation to ensure quality and conformity of filled/packaged products to standards. Notify supervisors/management if issues are observed
- Verify issued components and Inspect components and finished goods during packaging process to ensure compliance with specifications
- Inspect and remove finished items from machine and separate rejected items
- Clean Equipment and Facility as directed
- Perform Line Set Up Activities