The successful candidate will not only have a strong background in test but be able to manage and oversee the test operations department. Mature and self-directed, the Test Department Mgr. will supervise and manage assigned tasks to a successful completion.
• Manage both internal and external test schedule coordinating with the Project Coordinator, Production and Engineering.
• Supervise/Perform testing to include: VSWR measurements, pattern measurements, gain and isolation measurements, thermal cycling, vibration, shock and required external environmental tests (i.e., vibration, shock, humidity, etc).
• Generate test procedures and reports.
• Work with Engineering in the development of required test fixtures.
• Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance, repair and calibration services.
• Ensure test technicians have a clear direction and expected completion of tests each day.
• Supervise test technicians on a technical/scheduling level
• Ensure all tests are performed in accordance to the test procedures
• Ensure all testing is complete as scheduled (Occasional nights and Weekends may be necessary)
• Develop new test protocol and processes to ensure all requirements are met
Knowledge & Skills: