Now hiring for Eligibility Clerks to work in a large office setting.
- Receives and screens applications, and follows up with customers to gather any missing information.
- Verifies income, calculates income, determines eligibility and processes case referrals.
- Displays excellent communication skills, and an understanding of human behavior to establish an atmosphere in which all contacts with the agency are positive.
- Interacts with program participants on a regular, daily basis
- May educate customers on basic program services and eligibility requirements
- Works with customers to meet and achieve program goals and/or maintain program services and eligibility
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Monday - Friday Between the hours of 7 am - 7 pm (8 hour shifts, Full Time)
$12-$14 per hour