CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
• Proficient in Microsoft office programs (example: MS Word, MS Excel)
• Demonstrates the ability to communicate as well as listen intently
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change.
• Accepts new assignments, challenges, and change in a positive manner
• Ability to work with multiple software tools at a time
• Speaks clearly and in a grammatically correct manner in group settings or individual conversations.
• Produces written material that is clear, concise, and easily understood.
• Listens to and respects the viewpoint of others. Does not interrupt.
• Correctly identifies appropriate audience and vehicle for communication.
• Is able to address conflict in a productive, professional and interactive manner.
• Responds to telephone calls, emails, and requests for information in a timely manner
• Works collaboratively and cooperatively with others inside and outside of the company to achieve company goals
2nd Shift - 1:30pm - 10:00pm $12.00/hr APPLY ONLINE NOW!!