The job responsibilities include the design and development of antennas and their support equipment. This is a unique opportunity to see a design from start to finish since all design, fabrication and performance verification takes place on site. This provides the qualified engineer with the ability to learn some element of all facets of the process and to get vast experience in designing for manufacturability.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Familiarity with RF antenna performance verification/test methods necessary to oversee test engineering in validating the integrity of designs.
• Experience with or demonstrated aptitude to learn advanced design and simulation software a must.
• Strong writing skills are necessary to assist in proposal preparation and communication with customers. Qualifications:
• Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering
• 5-10 years proven work -related experience
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance.
• Participate in MRB processes.
• Assist in proposal preparation and communication with customers.
• Work closely with customer to understand requirements and meet customer expectations. Coordinate with other departments to meet customer expectations.
• Coordinate staff to complete projects on schedule and to expectations.
• Fully document custom designs. Perform QA review and receive QA approval.
• Address unforeseen issues to realize scheduled project timeline