Plastic Injection Molder
Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and quality of an assigned section of machines or department. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Checks the master and daily department schedules for any changes, repairs, special instructions, or other tasks.
- Sets and monitors machine contrast, mixture machine blender, regulates temperatures, volume of plastics, and monitors pressure and time.
- Maintains all machines as per control standards, and ensures that the monitor, plug, cycle sheets and any other documentation are updated and accurate. Ensures that quality of products meet or exceed the standards.
- Investigates, repairs or plugs off any quality defects, cleans system of any defective parts and re-qualifies the process for accepted production.
- Perform color, material, board shots, and repair shots as per schedule.
- Checks the machines, mold, and auxiliary equipment to maintain proper running condition and submits a maintenance work ticket as needed.
- Controls all waste, scrap, and regrind.
Shift: 3rd shift Tues-Sat 1130pm-730am
Payrate: $14.00/hour Westaff pays every Friday!
Work location: Manchester NH