Direct placement opportunity! We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor to fulfill a full-time, 2nd shift, position at an injection molding plant.
The purpose of this position is to ensure all proper procedures are followed to maintain the highest safe quality product.
Essential functions and duties:
- Supervise, train and evaluate QA printing departmental personnel in the direction of daily operations
- Inform manager of quality defections and concerns; facilitate isolation, assessment, root cause analysis, and disposition of products the department managers
- Work with department managers to form effective preventative methods; evaluate effectiveness of actions taken
- Maintain department equipment
- Complete responsibilities in accordance with organization's policies and procedures
- Lead all required meetings with safety
- Complete incident investigations, root cause analysis; implement corrective actions accordingly in a timely and thorough manner
- Ensure proper training and development of all assigned employees in department
- Other miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned by department manager
Qualified applicants will be considered for interview - apply today!