Seeking an energetic, result-oriented Receptionist for a well established client located in Mandeville. The candidate for this role will have excellent organization, communication, and relationship building skills. Articulate and friendly with a professional demeanor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Smiling, greeting visitors and employees, answering phones, and various administrative functions.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
- Typing correspondence, filing, copying, data entry, word processing, sending and receiving faxes, sorting mail and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Reconciling/ Processing invoices
- Perform other tasks as assigned by administration
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of receptionist related experience.
- Professional management of one's own time and attendance
- Multi-Line phone expert
- High-energy and engaged customer service / teamwork.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Comfortable with MS Office, maintaining calendars, Scheduling and invoices
- Experience working in a Construction office is a plus