Westaff is currently hiring for a 2rd shift CNC Operator at reputable rotary machine shop. This position in the Eureka, MO! This position offers weekly pay, casual dress code and free online courses through Westaff's Better Worklife program.
Job information and requirements:
- Running CNC drill presses, lathes and mills, machining.
- Brazing and automatic welding.
- Will read technical drawings and detailed mechanical blueprints.
- Detailed inspection using micrometers, calipers and other gauges.
- Must have previous experience operating CNC machines.
- If no CNC experience, strong machining ability requested.
- Set up and tool change experience preferred.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and measuring tools.
- Potential for overtime
- Referral bonuses!
- Potential for long term work
- Military Veterans encouraged to apply