Westaff is looking for associates to fill immediate Full time 1st shift Assembler in New Britain
Overtime available during the week and Saturday OT - must be flexible and willing to accept OT shifts
Assembler Responsibilities Include:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
-Assembler will maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Machine operates, deburrs, microscope inspects and tests smaller me
- 1-2 years of assembler or machine operating experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand for 8 hours+
- Excellent dexterity for small assembly jobs