Mechanical Quality Control Inspector
Metalcrafters founded in 1943 is a privately held ISO-9001 precision metal manufacturer. Our Customers include medical, military, telecommunications and many other industries.
This position ensures our product meets the Customer requirements defined by drawings, inspection lists and visual specifications. This position requires strong analytic ability, attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform mechanical inspections on components and assembled products
• Interpret Customer specifications
• Determine and maintain accurate and up-to-date acceptance and rejection records
• Participate in the corrective/preventive action program
• Ability to read and understand product specifications, drawings and procedures
• Effective interpersonal communication skills
• Computer proficiency with a good level of Excel experience skills
• Desire to learn new skills related to the function
• Experience working in an ISO 9001 Environment
• Use of basic mathematics to verify dimensions
• High School Diploma required
• 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
First Shift 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday
Lifting up to 50 lbs without assistance.
Temp to perm after 90 days opportunity
PPE provided by the client
Phone screen after submitting resume then an invite to meet in person.
Work location: Methuen MA
Rate $18.00 - $22.00