Nashua, NH Manufacturing Company is seeking a full-time Manufacturing Technician / Process Operator – 1st and 2nd Shift. This company manufactures small filters. This position is primarily responsible for performing a variety of manufacturing duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develops resolutions to problems of limited scope.
• Follows specific, outlined, and detailed procedures; while being closely managed.
• Liaisons primarily with direct supervisors and other managers or group leaders that direct the work flow.
• Performs basic pleating skills on all machines
• Ensures basic end capping is completed.
• Completes the change out of tools and or temperatures to complete the end cap process.
• While bagging: identifies gaskets and/or o-rings for completion of customer orders; determines the appropriate quantity of gaskets and/or o-rings and appropriate positioning for completed modules.
• Takes responsibility for completing a quality visual check for correct configuration of the module. Identifies which bags are to be used and utilize the proper equipment (seamer) to complete the bagging of capsules.
• While packing: identifies which boxes to utilize; determines which order needs to be boxed based upon work assignment and box accordingly.
• While engraving, utilizes knowledge of module set-up for machine including part number and lot number.