Westaff has an immediate opening for an Operations Technician. Apply now as this position won't last long!
Job Description: Assist in daily operations of Power Plant in the following ways: perform general labor duties such as maintaining grounds indoor/outdoor, the ability to perform mechanical & electrical maintenance repair, taking out trash, etc. Diesel Mechanic experience a plus!
- Schedule: 1st Shift | Mon - Fri, 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Rate of Pay: $15/hr (DOE)
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must have great communication skills
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, push/pull, grasp, reach, carry
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for an 8 hour shift
- OSHA Certified Safety Shoes Required
- Attendance is highly important