Westaff is recruiting for an Operations Assistant in the Lafayette, LA area!
The Operations Assistant shall carryout tasks as directed by the Chief Operating Officer (COO) which may include creating complex Excel spreadsheets, Power Point presentations, contract editing and other administrative duties.
Job Functions and Responsibilities outlined as follows:
- Create reporting tools in Excel format
- Issue PO numbers for purchases approved by upper management
- Assist in reconciliation of monthly inventory for all regional and international projects
- Create Power Point presentations as needed for board meetings and client presentations
- Assist HSE Coordinator in compiling information for weekly compliance report
- Assist HSE Coordinator with data entry for DISA and ISNetworld accounts
Knowledge and Job Skill Requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working relations with clients, employees and upper management
- High professional standards
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical functions
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum High School diploma