Westaff is currently looking for two forklift operator/ local delivery driver. The position is supporting a whole sale HVACR business. There is room to grow with in this company.
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- immediately reports damage, safety issues and accidents to supervisor
- Answers telephone calls
- Pulls customer orders from warehouse and loads into branch and customer vehicles using safe material handling procedures.
- Produces and completes accurate paperwork including but not limited to invoices.
- Insures all product leaving the branch is billed.
- Unloads deliveries to branch and places product in assigned stocking areas.
- Makes deliveries to customer locations when ever necessary. Must fulfill the responsibilities required of the driver position.
- Keeps fork lift in good working order and properly maintained
- Ensures that product is securely stocked on racking, organized, and stocked correctly to prevent damage
- Processes inbound/outbound UPS shipments
- Unloads product at delivery locations, as instructed by Branch Manager. (as needed)
- Keeps delivery vehicle(s) in good condition and properly maintained
- Completes on line Driver's Log, daily delivery log and vehicle maintenance forms. (as needed)
- Meets scheduled delivery times. (as needed)
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate vehicle documentation