Warehouse Associates needed for first shift, 4PM-11:30PM, shift in Farmington.
This position is responsible for picking and packing materials for shipment. Warehouse associates should expect to work entire shift standing, walking, bending and lifting continuously.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Picking, Packing and Shipping orders to meet or exceed expectations
- Counting inventory
- Identifying possible safety issues
- Keeping an eye out for defective product that would not meet our customer's needs
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices
- Other tasks as requested
Warehouse associate requirements include:
- Able to repetitively lift boxes up to 50 lb.
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a strong work ethic and positive team attitude