- Liaison between internal business stakeholders and IT Department to translate accurate requirements to document Process “As Is” and “To Be” via Data Flows using Visio.
- Identifies core customer business issues and provides solution recommendations to address them. Develops necessary tools and workshops to successfully identify issues and evaluate recommendations.
- Set and manage client expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate exercising complex Risk, Issue and Change Management best practices.
- Facilitate client and internal analysis calls and document decisions made
- Identify process gaps and translate them into improvement opportunities
- Perform root cause analysis as a means of addressing data issues, cost savings, risk avoidance, productivity improvements, or revenue-generating business benefits
- Escalate to others in the organization as needed to drive change
- Develop processes in Salesforce and provide application training and troubleshooting via system documents, training material including Learning Guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and business policies to streamline work approach, provide training classes and remedial one on one training as needed
- Design and implement quality assurance procedures to ensure that requirements were met, or that specified changes were correctly implemented.
- Recommend and document IT procedures within the department
- Create Salesforce dashboards and reporting via SQL, Crystal, Salesforce Excel (or other systems as required) for internal customers on an ad-hoc basis.
- Providing desktop support and/or resolving tickets related to technology issues submitted to a help desk via Salesforce, escalate as needed
- Troubleshooting technology issues related to networking, hardware, printers, devices, etc.
- Maintain accurate inventory of hardware and service records
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business
- 3-5 years of experience in IT
- Knowledge of the Windows family of products, including Microsoft Office including Office 365
- Excellent customer skills and experience with customer service
- Help desk and/or technical support experience
- Works closely with subject matter experts and client groups for projects or programs of a medium to large size to consult, conduct analysis, and identify business objectives and solutions
- MUST HAVE STRONG EXCEL SKILLS, as this position has a great deal of report building responsibility. Actively participates in internal and customer kick off meetings establishing understanding and consensus on project objectives and timelines.
- Assist in testing of client software
- Create end-user documentation for training and reference
- Must be flexible and adaptable