Westaff in Saint Louis is hiring for Electrical Assemblers
We are currently hiring for Electrical Assembler for a well know printing manufacturer in Chesterfield, MO. This is a great company to work for with a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
We are currently looking for candidates for 1st and 2nd shift. Typical hours on 1st shift are from 6:00a.m.- 2:30p.m. 2nd shift will be from 2:30p.m.-11:00p.m. Monday- Friday with some potential for overtime based on production levels.
Pay rate for this role is $17/hr
- Assemble main electrical power pack per design and engineering specifications using schematics
- Assemble electrical and pneumatic components, into sub assemblies across multiple models in each respective product lines.
- Assemble various components into electrical and pneumatic sub assemblies per engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams
- Responsible for completeness of sub assemblies per the ATO sales order.
- Responsible for all sub assembly documentation.
- Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually.
- Supports the assembly group in determining what is required to meet the sales order.
- Responsible for preparing the following forms when needed: material request, material return to stock, IRAD form, etc.
- Comfortable with drug and background screens for hire
- Commitment to attendance
Qualified Candidates Apply Now!