Photo Etch Operator
- Ability to accurately measure in-process photo etched parts.
- Must be able to set up and adjust developing and rough etching convey or speeds.
- Must be able to perform routine etch systems maintenance involving removing and cleaning spray nozzles and manifolds, adjusting transport rollers and inspection and cleaning of air knife manifolds.
- Assist in major equipment maintenance.
- Must be able to identify photo etching problems including breakdown, poor developing, artifacts and photo tool misalignment.
- Perform final etch processes including measuring and adjusting machine speeds to achieve desired final product.
- *Prefer experience with clean room and passivation of medical parts.
(1st shift) – Mon thru Fri 7-3pm(train on 1st for few weeks)
2nd shift - 3-11pm
Work location: Woburn MA
Payrate: $16-$18/hour-based on experience