Now hiring a Production Supervisor!
This first shift position is Mon-Fri at 40 hours minimum. Additional evening or weekend hours may be required as needed. #GD80
Responsible for operations related to final assembly and test of all products. Production supervisor will be analyzing and managing resources to best meet cost, quality and schedule objectives as well as being an integral factor in identifying opportunities and initiating new processes/practices designed to enhance operations, and reduce costs. Also responsibilities include developing, implementing as well as maintaining metrics designed to continuously monitor production.
Westaff encourages all employees to take advantage of health benefits offered as well as the opportunity to enroll in free, online, college accredited courses.
The ideal Production Supervisor candidate should have:
- Experience with assembly of electro-mechanical products/components
- Demonstrate problem solving skills with the ability to identify root causes and implement corrective action
- Experience in development/review/processing ECN’s, manufacturing/assembly process sheets, and related Manufacturing documentation
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office and exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage).
- Comfort-ability in interacting with all functional areas in the business relating to Engineering, QA, Purchasing, Logistics
Apply online today for immediate response!