Westaff is looking for a CNC Operator for one of our clients in Farmington, CT. This CNC Operator position is working 1st shift, Monday-Friday, from 6am-2:30pm. Pay is based on experience, and will be between $15-17/hour.
This client is one of the largest manufacturers in Connecticut, and this CNC Operator position is a great opportunity for someone with some CNC experience looking to advance their career, or for recent Technical School graduates looking to start it.
Responsibilities for this CNC Operator position include:
- Operating CNC machines (operating only, no programming)
- Ability to use measurement tools like calipers and micrometers
- Minor quality checking of parts
Job requirements for this CNC Operator position include:
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a CNC Operator role, or have recently graduated from a Technical School's CNC Program
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be willing to undergo background and drug screening