- Work with customers to train new customers on use and maintenance of their systems at the start up as well as maintaining and fixing any issues existing customers experience with their system.
- Maintain, repair, upgrade, assemble, modify, commission, and provide training on all types of water systems including building systems in house as well as fixing existing customer systems.
- Safely travel to/ from job sites.
- Provide the customer with on-site support for various activities (including: start up / training / calibrations / panel modifications / wiring installation /as well as site visits for quotes).
- Support the customers in problem solving over the phone when necessary.
- Complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support all in house repairs and the shop (including skid wiring and plant maintenance).
- Perform calibrations, pump installations, pump repairs, and troubleshooting of equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Verify travel arrangements with manager when they are subject to change.
- Ensure work quoted on service ticket is the work actually being performed on site.
- Comply with all safety training (when applicable to position) including: Hazardous Material, Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO), Confined Space, CPR, Respirator Training