Westaff is hiring a Manufacturing Engineer Technician for a company in St Cloud, MN! GREAT PAY and BENEFITS!
Pay: $18-20/hour, depending on experience.
1st Shift Hours!
- Develop and Write Work Instructions – Standard Operation Procedures for production.
- Plan and Organize Projects – Plans, schedules, organizes, estimates resource needs, and implements for assigned engineering projects. These projects are determined by manufacturing and production needs
- Perform Line Balancing Activities: Includes monitoring and balancing work levels throughout the production line. Identify and implement work level changes due to production rate changes or mfg. method changes.
- Production Support – Support production in areas of process concerns, equipment problems, and any other product flow issues.
- Productivity and Efficiency – Seeks and recommends ways to improve products, equipment, tooling, and processes to increase overall quality, productivity, capacity, lead time and gross margin. Uses scientific problem solving tools (DOE, SPC) in the execution of normal work assignments.
- Assist in the Design and Develop Tools and Fixtures – Designs, develops and improves tooling, gauging, jigs and fixtures for Manufacturing and Assembly/Test.
- Validate Equipment/ Processes – Observes workers operating equipment and performing tasks to evaluate time involved and proper use and maintenance of equipment.
- Team Leader/Participant – Leads or participates on process improvement teams and teams formed to accomplish specific tasks.
- Technical Support – Provides technical support to production personal, and information to other departments. Assist in the identification of root cause and corrective action implementation of production/ quality issues.
- Continuing Education – Preserves professional and technical competence by pursuing related continuing education.
- Apparent or Assigned – Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
AA or AS degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering or related field.