Do you have warehouse experience? Do you like to work in a fast paced environment?
Westaff has a great new opportunity with a leading manufacturer in the area.
Job duties to include but not be limited to:
- Rotate into Picking, thru zones, and with other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Read pick tickets and pick items from primary locations in accordance with picking procedures and ergonomic guidelines.
- Verify product by description, validate product quality and effectively arrange in bucket.
- Effectively perform scheduled cycle counts as requested.
- Rotate into Packing, thru the stations, and with other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Check pick bins for product accuracy and quality.
- Properly package all items in accordance with packing procedures and ergonomic guidelines.
- Restock, clean and organize your workstation and surrounding packing area as required.
- Scan tickets at the shipping station and apply to all packages.
- Sort packages to correct outbound staging area or trailer. Load packages onto appropriate trailer or pallet.
- Assemble kits and pre-wrap items in accordance with processes and procedures.
- Assist in the labeling and case packing of large wholesale orders.
Weekends are necessary.