Location: Stow, MA
Shift: 1st shift
Pay rate: $15/hr (higher based on experience)
We are looking for a Quality Inspector in support of the Quality Supervisor for the inspection of Aerospace Composite products in an AS9100/ISO9001 System and its requirements.
• Responsible for performing incoming, in-process, 1st article and final inspections, related to components and products.
• Ability to record and maintain accurate clear records of data recorded during inspection activities.
• Review data such as manufacturing work instructions, data sheets, cure cycles etc. for accuracy to product and quality system requirements.
• Interact with all departments to assure product is correct and on schedule.
• Support customer and government inspections.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Mechanical aptitude, with ability to read Blue prints and familiar with geometric dimension and tolerance.
• 3-5 years' experience in manufacturing environment using standard measuring equipment and reporting data.
• 3 years previous Quality Control Inspector/Document control experience
• Knowledge of a Quality system such as ISO9100 and / or AS9100.
• Knowledge of the Composite industry is preferred and/or familiarity with resin and fabric systems used for laminate constructions.
• Good communication skills and mathematical aptitude.