Have you worked in a food production environment? Are you interested in working for a great local manufacturer?
Westaff has an immediate need for 2nd shift production associates.
Job duties to include but not be limited to:
- Follow all established procedures adhering to food safety and safety protocols.
- Work with AX operating system to validate production specifications, produce finished goods, and close out production
- Work as part of a team on various production lines
- Adhere to all safety and ergonomic processes and requirements
- Fill, weigh and seal bags by hand
- Case pack finished good products (bags, jars and boxes) in packaging room, validating product lot code and case pack labeling is accurate
- Fill line mixers with ingredients utilizing AX to validate ingredients and flour lot codes
- Wash, sanitize, and test production equipment in compliance with established food safety protocols.
- Pre-label product bags by hand and by using labeling machine
- Repack food contact finish good by hand into labeled plastic bags and via heated shrink wrap machine
- Complete established inhouse food safety training and certifications
- Understand product lot coding and labeling requirements