· Preparation of 2D/3D BIM shop drawings using Revit
· Preparation of material orders as required
· Preparation of Cutting Lists as required
· Maintain knowledge of current design standards and design applications.
· Maintain accurate records of drawings and details throughout project.
· Transform Architectural and Structural drawings into project specific shop drawings for submittal and formal approval.
· Review and oversee projects from initial design phase to project completion.
· Offer design ideas and suggestions based on the client’s needs.
· Interaction with others in a team environment: Project Management, Estimating Department & Fabrication Department
· Utilize BIM standards
Qualifications Required: · Extensive knowledge of curtain wall & storefront systems including parts, accessories, manufacturing, drainage of system, AVB perimeter tie-in details, etc.
· BIM workflow understanding
· Recommended six years working experience in the industry with relevant knowledge of architectural glass/aluminum and commercial building construction facades
· Six years minimum experience in BIM software applications and use
· Software knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Inventor a plus
· Knowledge of 3D modeling as it relates to architectural building components within BIM
· Relevant knowledge of Architecture, Architectural Drafting, Engineering Technology, Fabrication or equivalent
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
· Knowledge of curtain wall systems and architectural design
· Knowledge of the manufacturing process a plus
· Knowledge of Navisworks, ReCap, BIM360, Tekla, Procore, SolidWorks, Sketchup, LBNL