Location: Fitchburg, MA
Schedule: 3rd Shift | Monday-Friday | 10:45pm - 7:15am
General Role and Responsibilities:
- Operate machines, perform visual quality inspections, complete labels and package parts.
- Visually inspects all production to reduce amount of visual defects.
- Follow procedures and work instructions that apply to this position, and understands the meaning of the Company Quality Policy.
- Maintains clean work and assists with general clean-up of the molding area.
- Operates machine according to work instruction to assure part quality and to meet cycle time.
- Properly labels production and cartons to assure proper information on cartons as per specific work instructions.
- Reports problems and visual defects or contamination to supervisor to minimize rejects.
- When machine goes down, completes cleaning and/or re-work to keep busy and to meet production goals.