This is a direct hire opportunity with a large granite distribution company in Barre. Management experience is required.
The Management Trainee expands on their knowledge and experience in several areas including finance, sales, plant operations, personnel, IT and retail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn various production and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company polices and practices that affect each area of the business.
- Meet performance goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting position.
- Report on progress of goals and objectives with management and key instructors.
- Train in functions and operations for related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data entry, presentation, creation, strategic planning, and customer service.