MACHINE OPERATORS! FULL-TIME! START THIS WEEK!
Great opportunity with potential for growth and EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
2nd Shift Hours: 3PM-11:30PM
3rd Shift Hours: 11PM-7:30AM
Purpose: To produce and package a quality product for shipment to client's external and internal customers.
- Pack quality molded product in safe, efficient, profitable manner
- Make up boxes for packaging
- Maintaining clean work area; including conveyor belts, automation equipment, floor, and machine
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork
- Assist new operators as directed
- Assist Team Lead as needed
- Efficiently operate all machines in Molding department
**Please note orientation will be held on a Wednesday, and employees will train on 1st for the remainder of the week
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bend, twist, reach, stoop
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to pass basic math, reading, and literacy tests
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Ability to pass client hire eligibility screenings
- Ability to work all scheduled overtime
*Some departments require candidates to pass standard colorblind test*