Pay-up to $30/hr
Hrs- 1st shift, 6:30-4:00 (currently working 50-52 hrs/week)
- The Machinists do multiple set-ups all day long-they DO NOT Operate.
- Milling and Turning; if they have only one, that is okay but experience with both is better.
- 90% of Machines have Fanuc Controls, G-Codes (Milling)
- multi-axis; if they have 5 axis that would be a huge plus
- Dousans (Turning)
- Programming a huge plus-if not, at least heavy edits
Machinists with Plastics experience in CNC (not injection mold).
Must have set up experience.
Willing to take a criminal background check and drug test.
Able to read blue prints