Westaff is currently hiring for a 3rd shift, temp to hire, CNC Operator position in the Eureka, MO! The position at a rotary company is from 10:00pm – 6:30am at $15/ hour:
- Running CNC drill presses, lathes and mills, machining.
- Brazing and automatic welding.
- Will read technical drawings and detailed mechanical blueprints.
- Detailed inspection using micrometers, calipers and other gauges.
- Must have previous experience operating CNC machines.
- If no CNC experience, strong machining ability requested.
- Set up and tool change experience preferred.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and measuring tools.
- Ability to grow career with free advanced courses with Better Worklife Academy at Westaff.
- Potential for overtime
- Referral bonuses!
- Potential for long term work
- Military Veterans encouraged to apply
Apply today for immediate consideration!