Hydraulic Technician (LVL 2)
Level 2 Hydraulic Technician
Aviation company located near Miami International Airport hiring a Hydraulic Technician. Specialized in troubleshooting and providing maintenance on aviation hydraulics. Aviation experience with hyper focus on Hydraulic components necessary.
Company provides technical support for airlines, ranging from air-frame maintenance to engine overhaul and repair and supply of components.
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and rework on various types of A/C accessories or component to include
- Propeller brakes o Hydraulic valves o Hydraulic pumps o Actuators o Other electrical/hydraulic components
- 3+ Years of experience in Hydraulics and Aviation
- Experience testing hydraulic accessories
- Possess the ability to solder and de-solder components
- Knowledge and experience with voltmeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, function generators, etc.
- Troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematic diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM's) and other documents.
- Ability to work with no supervision.
- Must provide basic tools
- Must understand, write and read English