Seeking an Industrial Shop Mechanic
A distributor of industrial products looking for Shop Mechanic with heavy mechanical background, gas, diesel engine, and shipboard engineering experience.
Shift: Monday- Friday 7:00 am -4:30 pm ½ lunch
Pay: $23.00-$26.00 | Depending on Experience
Location: Located in Hialeah, facility will relocate to new state of the art facility in Fort Lauderdale, FL in February.
Bonus: Company benefits such as PTO, Health, Dental & Vision insurance
Set tolerances for bearing fit and clearances, motor connections, and testing.
Provide field service for removal and installation of pumps and electric motors for Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of control and pumping systems.
Laser alignment/vibration analysis.
Fill out service reports.
Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures and report all unsafe activity.
1. Gas & Diesel engine experience.
2. Knowledge of shipboard engineering.
3. Able to repair at a component.
4. Knowledge of laser alignment and vibration analysis is a plus.
5. Required to lift and run heavy equipment, up to 50 lbs.