Westaff is looking for 2nd shift Warehouse Associates for a client in Enfield, CT. These Warehouse Associates will be working in a large, modern distribution center supplying retail stores across the country.
2nd shift opportunities for Warehouse Associates work one of two shifts, either Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday. Hours for both shifts are 5:00pm-3:30am. Overtime may be required at peak times.
Pay rate for both shifts is $15/hour.
Job responsibilities for Warehouse Associates include:
- picking/packing product for outbound shipments to stores
- returning product sent back to the warehouse to their correct locations
- using RF scanners and other devices to sort products
- maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- building and organizing pallets for shipment
Job requirements for Warehouse Associates include:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliability and ability to maintain attendance
- Flexibility to work overtime when needed
- Prior warehouse experience or training is preferred, but not required
- Must be willing to undergo background and drug screening