CIVIL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Seeking Civil Customer Service for a client located in Covington, La. In order to be considered for this position, You must be a resident of St. Tammany Parish. This is a Temp- Perm position- $15 HR
- Answers public inquiries concerning court records at civil customer counter and assists telephone customer inquiries; processes civil record research requests.
- Provides copies and certified copies to customers and governmental agencies.Assists division teams with executing certified copies, conformed copies, and scanning.
- Maintains up-to-date Curator list and send out quarterly lists to Court.
- Enters evidence, creates confidential folders and volumes, as well as prints labels for all.
- Processes documents relative to court work, preliminary defaults, and Sheriff returns.
- Get in rotation with Civil Scanning/Filing team; Maintains all civil records by filing of all civil documents into suit file records and files civil files in the civil record room.
If you would be interested in this position and possess the requirements, please apply to www.westaff.com, you may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.