Westaff is hiring for several CNC Machinist opportunities in St. Louis!
Position requires education, and/or experience setting up and operation various types of CNC machinery. Positions have opportunity to go to hire for the right candidate, and will range in pay starting out depending on interview and experience
- Openness to operating all different CNC machining equipment, including lathes, mills, and cylindrical grinders
- Inspecting product using 1 inch manual micrometer to precise tolerance
- Working off of detailed mechanical blue prints
- Assemble finished product using hand and power tools with strong attention to detail
- Experience operating CNC machines including but not limited to mills, lathes, and grinders
- Set up operation preferred
- Experience with either Mazatrol or G+M Codes a plus
- Strong math and blueprint reading skills
- Comfortable using/reading 1-inch manual micrometers
- Departments require all employees to rotate from 1st to 2nd shift periodically, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM / 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM are standard hours to expect, flexibility on overtime key
- 2nd shift (if necessary) pays a 75 cent differential
- Candidates looking for straight 2nd shifts are welcome to apply as well
If you are interested and fit these requirements - please apply TODAY!