Do you have production experience? Westaff has an immediate need for production assemblers for a great local client.
Job duties to include but not be limited to:
- Read work orders and follows production drawings and uses sample assemblies to make the panel parts.
- Follow cellular manufacturing when applicable.
- Order supplies from stock.
- May position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- May crimp, stake, screw, bolt, rivet, weld, solder, cement, press fit, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- May conformal coat using either Polyurethane or UV conformal coat.
- May be required to perform in all painting processes; including pre-paint, paint, and post paint areas.
- May mount assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wire to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Installs finished assemblies or sub assemblies in cases/external hardware.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches to assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as deburring, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, and impregnating parts assemblies.
- Tends machines that press, shape, or manufacture parts from raw materials.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.