Westaff is seeking a Machine Operator for a company located in New Britain!
This machine operator is open on all shifts: 1st 2nd 3rd
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Will Operate a wire cut off machine.
- Set up machines and ensure it is running smoothly
- Maintain machines and preform any preventative maintenance on the machine.
- Perform simple measurements using micrometers and other hand tools, most of the documentation is automated, some will be entered manually.
- Must be able to follow directions
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Max lifting 25-30 lbs (rarely)
Machine Operator Job Details
- 1st shift, but must be flexible: Training is 6:00am-2:30pm, Start time may be 7am-3:30pm or 9am-5pm.
- $15/hr DOE
- Temp to Hire
Machine Operator Qualifications
- Prior manufacturing experience/ machine set up exp
- Great attitude
- Must be able to do basic measurements
- Micrometer and caliper experience , a plus!
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Excellent attendance and punctuality