Mechanical Quality Control Inspector
Company founded in 1943. It is a privately held ISO-9001 precision metal manufacturer. This customers sells to the medical, military, telecommunications and many other industries.
Job Summary: This position ensures our product meets the Customer requirements defined by drawings, inspection lists and visual specifications. This position requires strong analytic ability, attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical inspections on components and assembled products
- Interpret Customer specifications
- Determine and maintain accurate and up-to-date acceptance and rejection records
- Participate in the corrective/preventive action program
- Ability to read and understand product specifications, drawings and procedures
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with a good level of Excel experience skills
- Desire to learn new skills related to the function
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 Environment
- Use of basic mathematics to verify dimensions
- High School Diploma required
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- First Shift 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday through Friday
- Lifting up to 50 lbs without assistance.
- Temp to perm after 90 days opportunity
- PPE provided by the client
- Pay Rate $18.00 - $22.00 depending on experience
- Work location: Methuen MA