Photo Etch Operator
Customer is a leading contract manufacturing, engineering and metal fabrication technology company. The Company specializes in net shape forging, precision machining, photochemical etching, surface texturing, vacuum brazing, laser and electron beam welding, and rapid prototyping. Customer is ISO13485, ISO9001, and AS9100 certified and has over 50 years of experience supplying precision engineered components and assemblies to the medical, aerospace/defense, and commercial/industrial markets.
- Ability to accurately measure in-process photo etched parts.
- Must be able to set up and adjust developing and rough etching convey or speeds.
- Must be able to perform routine etch systems maintenance involving removing and cleaning spray nozzles and manifolds, adjusting transport rollers and inspection and cleaning of air knife manifolds.
- Assist in major equipment maintenance.
- Must be able to identify photo etching problems including breakdown, poor developing, artifacts and photo tool misalignment.
- Perform final etch processes including measuring and adjusting machine speeds to achieve desired final product.
- Shift: 1st shift Mon thru Fri 7-3pm
- Payrate: $17-$20/hour-based on experience
- Work location: Woburn MA