Westaff is looking for a Full time First Shift Warehouse Associate to work in our Distribution Center in Bristol .
Position Summary: Warehouse associates are responsible for handling the day to day flow of work to ensure the floor remains organized, and orders are processed in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Picking or packing goods for retail location and individual orders through pick waves.
- Picking or Packing Sample Goods for Shipment.
- Counting received clothing and documenting correctly.
- Organizing Received or Returned Merchandise to facilitate Picking.
- Applying tags and labels to garments for sample set shipping.
- Performing Inventory activities.
- Loading / Unloading trucks as needed.
- Other Warehouse related work when required.
- Handle goods in such a way as to minimize damage to garments.
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- Ability to tape, prepare, handle and lift boxes up to 40 pounds in weight.
- Ability to utilize all required tools to complete task; including tape guns, utility blades, computers, writing implements, hand held price or tagger, etc
- Ability to read information relating to job function.
- Ability to understand directives from Supervisor in English.
- Ability to write numbers and words legibly in English.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime when required.
- Organizational skills
- Able to understand and follow all company guidelines and policies.
- Willingness and Ability to work in all areas of warehouse as needed (picking, packing, receiving, inventory, sample sets or other)