Now hiring temporary Voter Outreach Assistants for a statewide initiative in Helena, Montana! Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Initiative: To raise state fees on all tobacco products, providing funds for veterans’ suicide prevention programs, Montana’s Medicaid program, services to help seniors and people with disabilities stay in their homes, and programs to prevent kids from smoking, and helping smokers quit.
Hours: 20-30 hours/week- FLEXIBLE schedule
Pay: $13-15/hour DOE
- Make voter contact by traveling door to door and speaking about the initiative
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain professionalism when turned down
- Recruit new supporters and train new canvassers as experience is gained
- Stay motivated and passionate about issues while working independently and also in a team
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills
- Must be passionate about the campaign and motivated to accomplish goals
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage a diverse audience with confidence
- Ability to be on time and communicate schedule changes if necessary
- Reliable transportation required
Don't miss out on making a change!