Westaff has IMMEDIATE 2nd shift openings in Benson, MN for Molders/Machine Operators!!
SUMMARY Performs repetitive operations to mass-produce molded products. Manipulates molds and measures and weighs resin. Responsible for machine output, quality, and scrap produced. This is a fast-paced and detail oriented position with vast career potential!!
2nd Shift Hours: Monday through Friday from 3:00pm to 11:00pm
Pay $14.25/hr + OT
• Safely and proficiently run the molding and router machines.
• Open and remove molds from the machine.
• Accurately measure resin.
• Change molds efficiently and safely using proper procedures and equipment.
• Place inserts into molds.
• Separate, cut, trim and pre assemble parts with router, saws, drills, etc.
• Efficiently perform and document required quality tests and first part inspections.
• Following bills of material and job packets.
• Other duties as assigned on a daily basis