Assembly Production Inspector
Seeking production Inspectors for a well established Label Production client. Hours for this assignment will be 5am-2pm. Pay $9 HR. Monday- Friday.
Job Duties for this position:
- Reports directly to the Finishing Manager/Supervisor who will assist with information about the job, schedule changes, technical support, maintenance request and any other situation that may arise
- Proper inspection procedures by correctly picking up, inspecting, weighing, fanning, and jogging newly produced labels.
- Assist in keeping Finishing area clean and organized, this includes sweeping the work area and trash removal.
- Communicates with cutters, boxer, and inspectors to fulfill operational needs to maximize production.
- Communicates with Finishing Manager/Supervisor in relation to issue of product quality.
- Reports directly to Finishing Manager/Supervisor, who will provide schedule and function information pertaining to bindery operation.
If interested, have the experience and would like to be considered for this position, please complete our online application @ www.westaff.com