Order Processing/Warehouse Associate
is responsible for picking, packing, shipping and receiving materials to customers by using computerized warehouse management system software (SAP) and operating material handling equipment. Must foster a good working team environment and always looking for ways to improve and promote quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Accurate Packing, Shipping and, receiving of materials.
• Operating material handling equipment- Sit-down forklifts, stand up forklifts, Order Picker
• Occasionally picking product to ensure order is filled and shipped per customer requirement along with the clerical demands of the position
• Other duties as required.
While preforming the duties of this this job, the employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger. The employee is frequently required to walk and occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Preferred Skills: General Computer skills with some working knowledge of SAP DC floor operations, Some Material Handling Equipment experience.
• High School Diploma/ GED & one to three months of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Mathematical skills- ability to do basic math
• Able to obtain material handling equipment certification (in house training program).
• Must have good oral communication skills