Hialeah Manufacturing company is looking for a full time Production Coordinator.
Pay is between $14.00-17.00 depending on experience
The successful candidate will be a results-driven individual with experience in the manufacturing/production area. The incumbent will be held responsible for the productivity of the floor, and should be capable of scheduling and monitoring the process flow necessary to achieve metric targets. The position reports to the Production Supervisor. Maintains quality in the department and provides feedback to employees in regards to quality
* Locates and understands all pertinent information on contracts, including order number, production and ship dates, shipping method, sales region, etc.
* Ensures timely communication with customers when orders do not ship as requested
* Updates department’s daily metrics and communicates to all stakeholders in order to make the necessary adjustments to achieve target goals and results
* Communicates ideas and information to the on duty Supervisor on a daily basis
* Works from the daily schedule and ensures that daily activity is properly prioritized Ensures that the proper documentation and packaging instructions are available in the department
* Provides training and support for production workers
* Maintains organization and cleanliness of the production floor
* Executes a good hand off with clear lines of communication with the next shift
* Has a good understanding of the flow of work on the production floor, from warehousing and unpacking, through production, to packing and shipping
* Communicates all information required by Supervisors and others to assure job quality and on-time delivery of goods to customers
* Constantly maintains a clean, safe and well-organized work area
* In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the employee may be called upon by supervisors or management to work in other areas if necessary * Performs other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks and load balance various tasks/activities/projects
* Highly skilled in organization, prioritization and great attention to detail
* Must be able to work well independently or with others
* Ability to interact with various departments within the organization
* Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish)
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee occasionally is required to reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift up to 40 pounds, including the use of pallets and dollies available.