Location: Ayer, MA
Schedule: 2nd Shift (3pm-11:30pm) & 3rd Shift (11pm-7:30am) | Monday-Friday
Keeps production supplied by operating a forklift to retrieve materials and supplies.
Job Duties May Include:
- Planning supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieving supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintaining inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
- Monitoring inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clearing production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Documenting actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
- Maintaining safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeping forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Control, Dependability, Initiative, Coordination, Organization, Productivity, Forklift Operation, Forklift Certification is a plus!